Pure Shea Butter
Raw Unrefined Pure Shea Butter is one of nature’s finest gifts for beautiful skin and hair, it is a unique multipurpose skincare balm for the entire body. It has no fragrance, colour, additives, preservatives, animal extracts or artificial ingredients and is suitable for vegans. We only use top quality, 100% ethically sourced Ghanaian Shea butter.
Shea Butter is one of the most naturally moisturising things you can put on your skin. Aviela Shea Butter is renowned for it’s high content of fatty acids and it’s naturally occurring content of vitamins A and E. Vitamin A is perfect for relieving dry skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis while Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant known to protect the skin from environmental pollution helping prevent signs of ageing while being deeply moisturising.
Shea Butter nourishes, smoothes and protects skin and helps to improve chapped skin while promoting an even skin tone.
Although a balm, our pure shea butter is soft and easy to apply. It is non-irritating and suitable for all skin type including a newborn baby’s sensitive skin.
Net Wt. 3.3oz / 100g
Butyrospemum Parkii (Unrefined Shea butter)
Natural earthy smell of unrefined shea butter (This product has no added fragrance)
Usage and Storage:
For external use only. Use as often as required. Shea butter can be used on your hair, face and body.
- Hair: Use on damp hair to seal in moisture, to prevent dryness
- Face: Use a tiny amount (peanut size) massaging on the face and underneath the eyes
- Body: Massage all over the body. Absorbs best into the skin when skin is slightly damp
- Traditionally used as a “cure-all” balm by women in Africa who use it on everything from stretch marks and scars to babies skin.
- It also works wonders on dry skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Apply as required anytime day or night.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight or heat
*Not tested on animals. Suitable for vegans
Also see our mini pure shea butter.